Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A NEW BIRTH OF FAITH - IN AMERICA !

A NEW BIRTH OF FAITH -- IN AMERICA !

(John McCain speech on what he stands for & says:)

Let me introduce myself...
Look at yor family; your neighbor
let's all look at ourselves in the mirror.
What do we see?
We see what we are - ALL Americans.

My friend speaks of CHANGE.
He wants us to remember the proverb politicians love - "a new broom sweeps clean".
And, he thinks that's enough.

But he forgets to tell you that that's only half the proverb.
It goes on - "but an old one gets in the corners."

Well, let me tell you about this "old broom".
I speak of both:
CHANGE - and - RETURN
We - you and me
Modern America
Are yearning for a change...
which is to return - to re-learn
for ourselves - for our well-being - and for our success.

And we all know what it is -
it's the old truths !
IT IS A NEW BIRTH OF FAITH - IN AMERICA - IN OURSELVES AS AMERICANS.

What is America to me? to us?
Well, it's not liberal; and it's not conservative.
It's both conservative and liberal.
America is OUR unique experiment in living.
We are peoples from all over the world; from all nations of the world.
And we have mutually chosen - to live together.
We have mutually chosen -
TO BE AMERICANS.

(continue in next blog entry)

No comments: